Registration closed (full)
9:00 am - 10:45 pm SGT Click here for more Info.
Asia Square Tower 1
8 Marina View
Click here for more Info.
- Registration and breakfast
9:00 - 10:00am
- Keynote - Prof. Olivier de Weck
10:00 - 10:30am
- Project Ara update and roadmap - Paul Eremenko
10:30 - 11:00am
11:00 - 11:15am
- MDK v0.20 update - David Fishman
• Hardware - Ara Knaian, Dexter Yeh
• UniPro network - Marti Bolivar
• Kernel drivers - Greg Kroah-Hartman
• Android framework - George Grey
11:15 - 12:50pm
- Developer hardware and demo - Seth
Newburg, Dexter Yeh
12:50 - 1:20pm
1:20 - 2:20pm
- Form factor protoype demo - Dexter Yeh, David Fishman
2:20 - 2:35pm
- Developer incentives - Anil Rachakonda
2:35 - 2:45pm
- Market pilot - Roshni Srinivasan
• Rollout plan - Roshni Srinivasan
• E-commerce: Ara Module Marketplace - Ravi Shah, Jason Chua
• Retail - Jessi Beavers
2:45 - 3:45pm
- Developer lightning round - Anil
• Toshiba - Shardul Kazi
• Marvell - Vivek Chhabra
• Phison - Horace Chen
• Innolux - Ming Tsai
• Vestigen - Alexander Krisko
3:45 - 5:30pm
5:30 - 5:45pm
- "How to make a module" panel - Srinivas
• Peter Woodd - IDT
• Jason Chou - Foxconn Interconnect
• Eugene Chang - Toshiba
• Lokesh Kabra - Synopsys
• Dexter Yeh - Quanta Computer
5:45 - 7:30pm
- Module test and certification - Roshni
7:30 - 8:00pm
- Metamorphosys module developer tool chain - Ted
8:00 - 8:30pm
- Birds of a feather social
8:30 - 10:45pm
Suggested travel and lodging information is provided below. Attendees should plan to make their own travel arrangements.
A limited number of discounted hotel rooms are available from January 20-22 at the M Hotel (SGD 240/night + tax). Reservations are first-come, first-served and can be made via the M Hotel website. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
Changi Airport is located 20 minutes away from the Google Singapore office.
Complimentary shuttle service will be provided from the M Hotel to the Google Singapore office for those attending the conference. More details to follow.
You will receive a detailed email communication one week prior to the event with all the information you need to know about attending the event in your specified location. Still have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to the top